Home | Affordable Paper | You give us the right stuff in writing essays!

You give us the right stuff in writing essays!

You give us the right stuff in writing essays!

You give us the right stuff in writing essays!

Hi Wyatt, these procedures of persuasion have helped me by teaching us to look carefully at the position associated with the opposite side. That permits me to make arguments which are meaningful to other people and also helps us to make sure of the thing I really do believe. These help is hoped by me you too!

Wyatt

I was just curious how successful was the methods described within the article been to suit your needs? What were several of your successes and failures in persuading others? What perhaps you have learned from those experiences?

hi i am shi

I will be writing an essay that is argumentative should animals be kept in zoos this very helpful!

Virginia Kearney

7 months ago from United States

Hi Haaris! It’s very difficult to write a full essay in just 20 minutes. The things I suggest is that you start by writing a brief outline. Turn the topic into a question. Answer the question (this is certainly your thesis statement). Then write 3 reasons or supports for that thesis (you can write down examples you shall use to support those). Then do a conclusion that tells your reader what they are likely to think, do or believe after reading your 123helpme essay. Example:

Should students need certainly to write essays in 20 minutes?

Writing twenty minute essays is helpful for learning to write quickly but does not teach students to believe clearly, develop strong arguments, or fully think out answers.

Body: turn those three points above into 1-3 paragraphs with a few examples.

Conclusion: Teachers should consider if they want their students to create quickly or well when they give essay assignments.

Haaris Madaha

Hello, I am Haaris. I will be in 8th grade. I am planning to take an exam when it comes to number 1 highschool in Delaware. Wilmington Charter. I now know that we need certainly to write an essay so we have 20 minutes. The way I can finish with time but still have a good, effective essay.

angel

Thanks. Its really helpful

Virginia Kearney

8 months ago from United States

Hi Ansumana, debate questions must be issues that do have more than one answer. They even need to be something that people disagree about. Another quality of a debate that is good is it has to be something that people care about. Here are a few examples:

1. May be the WACE a test that is fair?

2. Do the questions in the WACE really test what someone has learned?

3. Does passing the WACE test mean you were ready for University?

4. How do the WACE be much more effective?

Ansumana Allieu

It is really marvelous. But do you want to please guide me more on simple tips to write to debate questions on West African Certificate Examination (WACE)?

Rose Bell

9 months ago from Toronto

Beautiful article. Interesting to read through

Sukhan

Very you which can be good are a guide that is great. Many thanks so much

Virginia Kearney

9 months ago from United States

Hi Sofia, political power is a good topic you need a concern to target your essay around. Think about a question men and women have about political power, such as for example: “How can we make sure the government does not abuse political power?” Start a story to your essay in regards to the problem. Then pose a question to your question. Your reply to the real question is your thesis. Explaining and arguing for the answer is your body. Attractive to your audience to complete something or believe a certain way is the conclusion.

Sofia

English is my second language and I have a hard time to figure out just how to write my essay with a subject “POWER”. I’m not sure if political will continue to work but I don’t know how I can begin. Could you please give me some advice? Many thanks.

Laura

Thanks for the details. It had been really helpful.

Maryanne

Thank you for the ideas.

Mahri

Thank you a great deal for priceless information.

Dean

Kristina Heffter

13 months ago from London, UK

Kelly J

excellent explanation! Thank you so much, this have been very helpful

Alessa Maninang

I will be so grateful with this work. I really believe as much me,so will it help others as it has helped.

Houda samad

This artical really was helpful it shows the whole technique how to write an argumentative essay for me because. In fact, everyone now could write one with such an confidence and ease.

I would like to many thanks so much because of this artical.

Nick Celin

Many thanks. this is actually the best information on arguments

Masechaba

Thank you. This is certainly very helpful

tt

Thanks this was the information that is best on arguments

flddptcrd

Thank you when it comes to explanation that is detailed tips!

Jem Basha

It is useful , thank u a lot .

Kyva

Hi Judith, i am also a trained academic writer who is actually keen on popular writing. A number of the instructors I would like to view all the argumentative techniques included in our “bag of tricks. that I make use of have students write a paper in a specific style, but” So, I think that to persuade, the essential thing that is important to, first of all, think about your audience carefully. Considercarefully what they know and whatever they believe, including any “false beliefs” that they might hold about your subject. Then think about what it really is them to think, do, or believe after reading your work that you actually want. Then consider the strategies that are different decide those that could work to convince that audience best. I have several different articles on persuasion you could possibly desire to glance at for ideas and examples.

Judith Coche PhD

Virgiia..thank you . clear and targeted language for the author of 4 books who would like to tell stories in the place of more academic writing.

What’s the difference between an academically constructed argument and trade that is memoir on psychological topics?

Seems that Toulman is the style but need details.

Beth

it was very helpful. thank you.

Virginia Kearney

24 months ago from United States

Sisila-I wish you good luck. I have about 100 articles on Hubpages about writing. I encourage you to help keep on learning!

Sisilia R Toutai

English is my language that is second and with essay writing and a disagreement essay, I find your advise but time is extremely short for my assessment test tomorrow. I shall try my better to give attention to your advise and find out if I can pass with this level for my future study. Thank you with this very article that is helpful argument essay.

Virginia Kearney

3 years ago from United States

Miranda–I’m so glad this informative article has helped you. It certainly originates from my experience with teaching students to write as opposed to from a textbook. My students have taught me a whole lot! Much luck to you personally on the courses.

Miranda Stork

3 years ago from England

Many thanks for a really great hub! It really is now officially back at my ‘favourites’ bar. I need to do plenty of argument essays at present for my course, and I sometimes have a time that is tricky out how exactly to structure them – this hub is going to help me a great deal with making my arguments clearer.

Virginia Kearney

5 years ago from united states of america

Honestly, Dragos–often the way that is best to get started is just to jot down whatever you know, then write down questions that occur to you. Then start gathering information based on your questions if you are doing a research paper, you can. I often just begin by Googling a number of the questions. Often you won’t show up with research you should use in your paper, however it can jog you into having some ideas that are good. In a quarrel essay, what you really need is:

an answer (your answer, plus the other people would answer)

3 or higher reasons that are good your answer

reasons why the other answers aren’t as good as yours

This is certainly basically what you are likely to come up with.

Dragos

I more or less understand what has to go in an essay but i am having a hard time planning my thoughts and writing out ideas on a topic.

Kathryn L Hill

7 years ago from LA

I will be so happy to see just what you have delivered to us! I really hope everyone who is sittin’ around doin’ nothin’ and complaining about everything will discover these HubPages and participate in on what was started during the golden ages of America. The wisdom over the internet is SO AWESOME that we have and the capability of transmitting it. Many Thanks